Luxurious Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic on the outside, the inside of this Mountain home plan is filled with luxuries such as huge rooms and a wet bar.
- Come in through the mud room if you have been out skiing or step through the front door into the foyer.
- The great room is enormous and open to the dining room and kitchen, making it feel even larger.
- A corner fireplace warms the entire area and two doors lead you out to the covered porch with yet another fireplace.
- The main floor master suite has a private deck and his and hers bathrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, both the bedrooms are over-sized and share a loft with a deck.
- A balcony overlooks the great room below for a stunning view!
- Added Bonus: This mountain home plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 sq. ft. of room for your cars and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick