Luxurious Narrow Lot Plan with Courtyard Garage
About This Plan
- With its 43' width, this house plan is specifically designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- The courtyard garage entrance is both luxurious and elegant when combined with the brick exterior.
- There is a gorgeous assortment of gables outlining the house and the dormer shed adds visual interest and composition.
- A generous 3,249 square feet of living space features a formal dining room with views of the family room beyond.
- The family room features good space, a handsome fireplace, built-in cabinetry and French door access to the rear deck.
- There is a state-of-the-art kitchen with a large center island, a separate food storage pantry and plenty of work/prep space.
- The adjoining breakfast room and keeping room with fireplace are ideal gathering spots for family and friends.
- The main level fourth bedroom is perfect for a guest suite as it features a private bath and generous closet space.
- There is a convenient mudroom with bench and closet located off the two car garage.
- The second floor features assorted bedrooms, baths, a convenient laundry room and an optional bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area