Luxurious One Level Home
About This Plan
- A pleasing hip roof and big arched window immediately catch your eye on this luxurious one level home plan.
- Brick on the outside gives you a maintenance-free exterior.
- Inside, almost every room in the home has a gorgeous special ceiling treatment, whether it's vaulted or tray.
- Arched openings between rooms are another custom touch.
- The main living area combines the living room, kitchen and dining area into one big space.
- Note the plant ledge by the dining area, with two windows to bring in light.
- Glass block windows on two sides brighten up the large master bathroom that has its own linen closet.
- Built-in drawers can be found in the hall outside the master suite.
- A big covered patio in the back of the home lets you enjoy the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 2"
- Depth: 78' 5"
- Max ridge height: 18' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick