Luxurious Shingle Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- The best part about this Shingle style home is the open floor plan that gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- Beams give the huge family room distinction and built-in cabinetry can be found on either side of the fireplace.
- Three sets of double doors not only give access to the rear covered lanai, they bring in extra light.
- The kitchen boasts a huge island for extra counter space, a large walk-in pantry and a cozy nearby office.
- Windows on three sides of the breakfast nook make it bright and airy with a vaulted ceiling to boot!
- No stairs to climb for the homeowners who get a first floor master retreat.
- The bayed area at one end is perfect for a chaise lounge or two.
- Every one of the four bedroom suites on the upper floor is over-sized.
- This floor also has a loft area, bonus space and a huge vaulted study that opens to a beautiful second floor terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 7"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 869 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"