Luxurious Spanish Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A tile roof and plenty of arches enhance this home plan with its Spanish-influenced good looks.
- Special ceiling treatments throughout the home give you a custom look.
- The formal dining room is set up for entertaining with a butler's pantry and walk-in pantry nearby.
- Your family will love to gather in the informal space in back where the family room, dinette and gourmet kitchen all form one huge space.
- Walls of windows let you see out into the covered outdoor area with its outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The magnificent master suite is a world of its own with a huge sitting area, two spacious walk-in closets and an opulent bathroom that would rival any spa.
- Three large bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home, each with a walk-in closet and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,182 sq. ft.
- Entry: 167 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 8"
- Depth: 148' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1544 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss