About This Plan
- Enter the study/office through French doors and find a comfortable window seat.
- A vaulted ceiling in the living room adds dramatic effect.
- The dining room displays a tray ceiling and French doors out to the deck.
- A butler's bar outside of dining room makes for easy serving.
- The large kitchen overlooks the corner breakfast area.
- A sunken great room offers ten foot ceilings, wet bar, boxed out window seats, and center fireplace.
- Master suite offers true luxury with sitting area and step up whirlpool tub nestled into corner alcove.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick