Luxurious Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms with beautiful ceilings are the hallmark of this spacious Traditional house plan.
- The wide two-story foyer is flanked by the formal dining room and a lovely, large study with vaulted ceiling.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the enormous great room and the master bedroom suite.
- Even the master bathroom gets a coffered ceiling for a touch of luxury.
- The vaulted hearth room has a long window seat and windows on three sides to keep the room bright so you can enjoy views of outside.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- There are laundry facilities on each floor and there's even a residential elevator.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 5"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss