Luxurious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A series of arches across the front of this wonderful Traditional house plan give it a European feel.
- High end features inside include interior columns, built-ins and a gorgeous coffered ceiling in the big family room.
- There are custom built-ins in both the family room and keeping room.
- With a big island, walk-in pantry and desk area in the kitchen, it's easy to stay organized.
- Bedroom 4 is on the first floor and works well for elderly relatives who don't want stairs.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor where the master suite comes loaded with extras.
- Homeowners get a large sitting area, a private outdoor porch, lovely tray ceiling and best of all, an enormous walk-in closet.
- The laundry room has been place on this floor where most of the bedrooms reside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss