Luxurious Tudor Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful Tudor detailing and clipped rooflines distinguish this European home plan.
- The thoughtful attention to details continues on the inside too with a window seat in the breakfast nook and built-ins that flank the gathering room fireplace.
- The vaulted and beamed ceiling unites the gathering room and kitchen that has a huge island to give you extra counter space.
- Use the study as a guest bedroom with its nearby full bathroom.
- The formal dining room is extra special with a tray ceiling and sliding glass doors that open to a side courtyard.
- This home comes with the option of a residential elevator that can be turned into a closet if you don't want an elevator.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and comes with a spectacular master bathroom loaded with amenities.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The optional media room over the garage is huge and has sloped ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 67' 5"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"