Luxury 5 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This luxury 5 bedroom house plan plan is an eye-pleaser with its impressive facade and two-story covered entry.
- Step inside and take in the 2-story foyer and 2-story great room beyond. An overlook on the second floor looks down on both spaces.
- The front of the home features the formal dining room with built-in china cabinet and butler's pantry on one side and the study behind french doors on the other.
- The kitchen has angled counters that offer casual seating. It is open to the breakfast room (with private deck) and keeping room with tray ceiling and fireplace. Note the french doors leading to the outdoor patio.
- Tucked away off the 3-car garage you'll find a guest bedroom suite plus a laundry room.
- Across the home, the master bedroom features an intricate tray ceiling and a sitting area. The bath with spa tub, shower with seat, dual sinks, private commode and his-and-hers walk-in closets will surely please.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedroom suites plus a bonus room giving you 453 sq. ft. of expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,281 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick