Luxury Beach Plan with Rooftop Sundeck
About This Plan
- This is a modern beach home plan styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast. The interior of the home faces the pool and hot tub courtyard.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall and open to the pool with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 4 bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area. Stairs lead to the sundeck above the garage.
- The exterior features clean simple lines with large glass openings facing the interior courtyard. The pool courtyard is finished in stucco and glass.
- Energy Saving Features - [ 8" Concrete Block version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater; [ Wood Frame version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 4" wood frame walls with r-11 batt insulation, on-demand water heater.
- Construction Materials - [ 8" Concrete Block version ] stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls, 4" wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof; [ Wood Frame version ] stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 4" wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 44083TD, 44069TD and 44085TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss