Luxury Design with Detached Studio Apartment
About This Plan
- This two-story stucco home includes a detached studio apartment with a cabana kitchen and fitness center. An exquisite curved staircase greets you as you enter the home and leads you to a living room where natural sunlight streaming in through the two-story home warms you.
- To your right off the entry, you'll find a gently curing ceiling flanked by two columns that define the formal dining room. To your left, a study with a step ceiling is the perfect retreat for dad.
- The kitchen lies to the right of the living room and includes a center eat-in island, large walk-in pantry and access to a wet bar, nook and angled family room.
- The master suite is found on the opposite side of the home and includes a step ceiling, whirlpool tub and spacious walk-in closet with central island.
- Upstairs you'll enjoy the spectacular view of the living room below as you discover three bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet, a clubroom and a theatre room.
- A balcony wraps the entire back of the home and creates a covered porch for the main level.
- Finally, two double-stall garages face each other separated by a motor court in the front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,853 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 8"
- Depth: 113' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1458 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss