Luxury Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Three two-story tall arches give a bold look to the front of this luxury Hill Country house plan.
- The grand foyer has glass front and back so you can see out into the veranda.
- The home comes with a formal living room and a study with a hidden storage closet.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the formal dining room so you get lovely views.
- The home also boasts a wine cellar, residential elevator and two wine fridges in the kitchen wet bar area.
- A six burner cook top takes over the center island and you also have a walk-in pantry and tons of counter space for food prep.
- An opulent master suite overflows with amenities such as a two-way fireplace shared by the bathroom, an exercise alcove and a giant walk-in closet with a center storage island.
- The "Wow!" continues up on the second floor that boasts a huge media room and a game room, both with lovely tray ceilings.
- The two bedrooms on this floor are quite large and come with walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 114' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"