Luxury Hillside Craftsman
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Taking a twist on Craftsman detailing, this hillside home plan is perfect for lots that slope to the back. Stone accents on the facade complement cedar shingle siding; a double door entry features a transom window above.
- The main level contains open gracious living spaces surrounding a central gallery. A formal dining room is to the left of the gallery and features access to the kitchen through a butler's pantry with a wine rack. A more private den is to the right of the gallery. Built-in shelves and cabinetry make the den very practical.
- A vaulted great room is at the heart of the home. Its focal points are a fireplace flanked by built-ins and a box window with transoms. An island kitchen and dining nook are nearby, with access to a covered porch and an open deck. A walk-in pantry and a planning desk add convenience to the kitchen.
- A gallant master suite resides on the main level, as well. Its bath is opulent with a curved walk-in shower, a spa tub and a huge walk-in closet. The laundry room is close by and contains space for the washer and dryer, plus a soaking sink and built-in ironing board.
- The lower level holds two family bedrooms, sharing a full bath, a games room, with fireplace and patio access, and a media room with built-in equipment shelves.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 69171AM.
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 69025AM (3,468 sq. ft.).
- And get a 4-car garage with house plan 69270AM.