Luxury Home Plan With Dramatic Rear Views
About This Plan
- This impressive Shingle style home plan boasts his and her bathrooms in the master suite, five fireplaces and a huge second floor media room but they are only part of the allure of this home.
- Each living area on the main floor has marvelous sightlines from one room into another.
- Of special note is the gorgeous family room with its vaulted ceiling, big fireplace and double doors that take you out to the open terrace.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the keeping room and the outdoor covered terrace on the other side.
- This home was designed with a formal study with yet another fireplace and also a home office that lies close to the huge kitchen.
- Columns on the large island support the ceiling above and yet preserve the views into the breakfast nook and keeping room.
- The beautiful master suite gives you a sitting area with windows on three sides, two walk-in closets and a his and her bathroom that is connected by a two-entry shower stall.
- Three more bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the grand media room.
- The guest suite on the far right has a huge walk-in closet and a sitting area with fireplace that would make a wonderful in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Deck: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 10"
- Depth: 123' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"