Luxury Home with Unusual Shape
About This Plan
- This unusually-shaped luxury home plan features a unique layout and gives you over 5,000 square feet of living area.
- One wing angles away from the rest of the house and features the private study and back stair leading to the exercise room.
- A large veranda gives you space to enjoy the outdoors while giving you shelter from the elements.
- The living room is open to the foyer and dining room. The latter is serviced by a walk-through butlery.
- The family room is huge. Two sets of double doors access the patio. A fireplace is angled in the corner. Ceilings are 12' across this space.
- A large pantry, island and built-in desk are features of note in the Kitchen. Stairs lead to the bonus room.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs as well as a game room and the exercise room. The balcony has multiple acces points.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 990 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"