Luxury House Plan with Dramatic Spiral Stair
About This Plan
- The spiral staircase is flanked by a 2-story ceiling family room with warming fireplace and access to the covered veranda, an elegant dining room, the wine grotto, butlery, and the breakfast room.
- The dining room, set off by the large decorative pillars, has close access to the butlery with sink and dishwasher.
- The kitchen has a freestanding island. An eating bar separates it from the breakfast room. This is an open sunlight-filled space and accommodates both casual gatherings and dining. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows blurs the lines between indoors and out.
- Through the breakfast room you will access the outdoor cooking area through the covered veranda. There, enjoy the outdoor grilling area with a bar, refrigerator, ice maker, and a cooking grill.
- The master suite has trey ceiling and boasts a two-way fireplace shared with the master bath. The master bath offers his and hers vanities, linen closet, centered luxury tub, and separate glass shower. A large wardrobe off the master suite has plenty of built-ins and access to the utility room. A front family bedroom with full bath, trey ceiling, and walk-in closet could also be used as a guest room.
- At the front of the house, a large media room and music room with trey ceiling and gorgeous chandelier flank the private court.
- The staircase leads you to two family bedrooms, each with trey ceilings, full baths, and walk-in closets. An exercise room with refrigerator and sink and a half bath share space with the game room and access to the covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"