Luxury House Plan with Loaded Lower Level
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan has a fully-appointed finished lower level that more than doubles your living space while affording a clean and open main floor.
- Stepping into the foyer from the covered entry you'll marvel at the vaulted spaces ahead.
- The great room and dining area are open to each other and feature a beautiful vaulted ceiliing with exposed beams and timbers.
- The kitchen has a spacious island with seating and is situated with views to the great room, dinette and light-filled sunroom. Take your meals to the screened porch or deck if the weather permits. The master suite features a private hall entry and a 12' coffered ceiling. A large walk-in closet has a bench. Get some work done in your private home office.
- Main floor laundry plus a mudroom off the 4-car garage are nice touches.
- The lower level gives you plenty of room to relax and play.
- The home theater has an elliptical ceiling.
- ADDED BONUS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,832 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 102' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1003 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection