Luxury in Miniature
About This Plan
- The absence of halls or wasted space allows this modestly sized home design to be a miniature luxury home with large rooms.
- A round clerestory window transmits lots of light into the living room, set off by its sloped ceiling. The adjacent dining area opens to the backyard.
- The good-sized kitchen is open to the living and dining rooms and convenient to the laundry closet, the rear porch and the storage room.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a garden tub set in a bay. The second bathroom serves both bedroom two and the rest of the house.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 9"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick