Luxury in Two Scales
About This Plan
- This luxurious, two-story, Mediterranean-style waterfront home plan features five bedrooms, a cozy den that can be an additional bedroom, four and one-half bathrooms, a cabana bath and two two-car garages.
- The grand covered entrance and covered balconies are truly assets to this design. Exquisite French doors with arched transom accent the entrance.
- High ceilings and two volume spaces make this design feel larger than life.
- The formal foyer presents the living room at entry, flanked by a dining room and den/library.
- Large, covered patios extend outward to create the courtyard.
- There is a gourmet island kitchen featuring an eating bar, breakfast nook and butler's pantry.
- The first story has a luxurious master suite with large walk-in closets, a sitting area and private entrance. The remaining bedrooms are upstairs for added privacy.
- The large family room opens to a covered patio.
- Need more space? See house plan 32208AA (6,055 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 94' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1102 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss