Luxury Lifestyle with Long Covered Veranda
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more pictures in our Google+ photo album.
- This luxury Mediterranean home plan has a beautiful covered entry in front and an incredible covered veranda in back spanning nearly the entire back of the home.
- French doors welcome you inside to the living room with 19' ceilings. A fireplace is on the right and there is access to the veranda. It is open to a semi-circular bar room with wet sink, sits between the living room and breakfast room.
- The family room gives you a more informal gathering spot and has a fireplace, built-in shelves and views to the back and access to the veranda.
- A free-standing cupboard and counterspace with sink and two-tiered granite top is the centerpiece to this gourmet kitchen. The breakfast room has large windows and is flanked by pairs of french doors leading to the veranda and the formal dining room is nearby.
- The master suite has a corner fireplace and a luxurious bath with built-in garden tub, shower, his and hers vanity, and large wardrobe. A second bedroom is located across the home for your privacy.
- A quiet octagonal study sits next to the master suite.
- Upstairs, the game room is flanked by two family bedrooms with trey ceilings, full bath, and walk-in closets.
- A 3-car garage has storage and man door on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,821 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 153' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection