Luxury Living at its Finest
About This Plan
- A stately stone exterior enhances this stunningly beautiful European home with over 14,000 square feet of luxurious living space.
- Every amenity you could image has been designed into this home that was made for entertaining.
- The grand foyer says it all with sweeping views of the living room and a curved staircase that immediately draws your eye.
- Beams in the three-story vaulted family room add an amazing touch.
- When you want to watch a movie, step into the fireplaced media room with a large wet bar close by.
- First floor guest quarters make an ideal in-law suite with its own Kitchen and living/dining areas.
- Why bother going to the gym when you can head over to your own exercise room off the master suite?
- Boasting a sitting area, a fireplace and private patio as well as a spa bath, the homeowners will feel luxuriously pampered.
- Don't want to climb stairs to the second floor? Use the residential elevator off the living room to ascend to the second level with a cards room and a huge game room with another wet bar for entertaining.
- Need some fresh air? Head to the second floor balcony off the cards room and enjoy the view.
- Three spacious bedrooms occupy this floor with bedroom 4 having its own private retreat area.
- And if all this isn't enough, you can finish off the third floor storage area or the bonus room with dormers and the expansion area that offers sliding glass doors to the second floor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 12,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 9,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,228 sq. ft.
- Attic: 2,249 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 175' 0"
- Depth: 141' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2440 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"