Luxury Log Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This luxury log home plan is filled with the perfect blend of antique and reclaimed natural elements. Barnwood siding and natural stone accent the soaring oak timber frame bents inside and out.
- Designed for family recreation and entertainment, this home features a grand great room and a spacious gourmet kitchen with separate dining and breathtaking views.
- A cozy sitting area and a comfortable den flank the great room natural stone fireplace.
- In the master bedroom, there are his and her closets and a spa-like bath, opening onto a private master patio with fireplace.
- The upper garage apartment suite includes an enormous guest bedroom, kitchen, and living room with natural stone fireplace, all accessible via a private guest elevator, or stairs.
- The lower level features is made for entertainment and features a large kitchen and bar, recreation room and stone fireplace, bunk room, private wine cellar, and indoor exercise pool.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,032 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 85' 9"
- Depth: 71' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"