Luxury Modern with Folding Glass Walls
About This Plan
- Facebook Video: See this spin around in our Facebook video (or YouTube if you prefer).
- This modern beach home plan is styled after the luxury beach homes of the Florida coast. It features clean simple lines with large glass openings facing the elevated sundeck.
- The interior of the home faces the elevated sundeck and spa. Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the sundeck with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 4 bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area.
- Energy Saving Features: [ 8" Concrete Block version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater; [ Wood Frame version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" wood frame walls with R-30 batt insulation, on-demand water heater.
- Construction Materials: [ 8" Concrete Block version ] concrete pilings, wood floor truss system, 8" concrete block walls, 4" wood frame interior walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof, synthetic deck; [ Wood Frame version ] concrete pilings, wood floor truss system, 8" wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof, synthetic deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Deck: 687 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss