Luxury Mountain Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes, this fabulous Mountain home plan is filled with luxuries.
- A corner fireplace warms the extra-large great room and windows overlook the spacious rear deck.
- The formal dining room has a handy wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- A large island in the kitchen has room for a six burner cook top and the peninsula bar looks out over the great room.
- The opulent master suite has spared no luxury from a cozy sitting room with fireplace to a huge walk-in closet to a huge spa-like bathroom and private deck.
- In the finished lower level, you gain three more bedrooms each with a private bathroom.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the rec room and a nearby wet bar is perfect for entertaining.
- Play a game of poker or use a pool table in spacious games room.
- Lots of storage closets here give you room to store skis, suitcases and whatever else you may have.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,955 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,315 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 124' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"