Luxury Mountain Retreat
About This Plan
- Stone and log siding on the exterior of this luxurious house plan allow the home to blend right into the mountains. Windows on all sides capture the views.
- The vaulted ceiling of the massive great room allows for wonderful chandeliers and a wall of windows.
- The huge gourmet kitchen with an oversized island is open to the dining area for informal dining.
- A quiet study with a fireplace is placed in the front of the home and opens with double doors.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor each have their own bath.
- You will find plenty of room for a hot tub and an outdoor kitchen on the rear covered porch.
- The second floor becomes a private retreat with one bedroom, a spacious bath and a loft area.
- Three more bedrooms can be found on the lower level along with a wet bar, computer area and large family room with fireplace.
- Note the downstairs laundry room. Another one is on the main floor by the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,685 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"