Luxury Tuscan House Plan with Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This luxury Tuscan house plan designed for a rear-sloping lot includes many unique spaces and plenty of ceiling details to make it stand out from the crowd.
- A circular entry wows you with a formal den and dining room on either side.
- The kitchen overlooks the nook and hearth room while still maintaining a sight line with the adjacent great room.
- The barrel vaulted great room enhances the fireplace and built-ins on the wall to the right.
- The master suite includes a step ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets and a circular turning point to the bathroom area. Three additional bedrooms, all with walk-in closets are tucked in behind the garage.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage makes this the perfect home for a growing family.
- Enjoy fun times in the finished lower level with outdoor access from the rec and family rooms. A fifth bedroom suite as well as a gym, home theater and storage complete the floor.
- Related Plan: Save money on plans and finish the lower level later with house plan 89978AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,303 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 4,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 0"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1057 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss