Luxury Two-Story Home Plan with Two Double Garages
About This Plan
- Oversized columns and a large transom window above the front door offers a grand first impression of this luxury, two-story home plan.
- Inside, a spacious foyer with tall ceilings is bordered by a study and formal dining room. Straight ahead, the family room is ideal for hosting friends and family, while the adjacent back deck offers ample outdoor space for entertaining.
- The generous master suite can be found on the main level, with deluxe features including a fireplace, sitting nook, and tray ceiling. Two closets border the hallway that leads to the spa-like, master bathroom.
- Another bedroom on the opposite side of the home is perfect for guests, and is located near a second staircase. A porte cochere links the second, 2-car garage with the home, which opens into a mudroom with a coat closet.
- The elegant curved staircase escorts you to three additional bedrooms on the second level, each with their own full bath. Choose to finish the bonus rooms above the garages for additional living space for flexibility.
- Related Plan: Get more an alternate floor plan with more finished space in reverse with house plan 13565BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,343 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12