Luxury Walkout Design
About This Plan
- A covered skylit lanai and a deck (available only with the basement version) extend the living area to the outdoors of this transitional home plan.
- The foyer leads to the central grand room and the formal dining room, which is marked by columns. The open family area comprises the fireplaced gathering room, a breakfast area and a good-sized gourmet kitchen with an angled snack bar.
- On one side of the house, the master suite is filled with luxuries, including a morning bar, a sitting area, generous his and her walk-in closets and a deluxe bath. On the other side, the two bedrooms each access a shared bath.
- In the lower level, a rec room sitting room combined space is flanked bby an office an exercise room, each with baths and easily converted into guest rooms.
- Related Plan: Build on a crawl space and gain a second floor bonus room with house plan 1704LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,891 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"