Mackinaw Island Cottage
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Reminiscent of a cottage on Mackinaw Island or some other exclusive enclave, the columned portico is tall enough to showcase the large transom lights and make the interior bright and sunny.
- The layout is efficient: a welcoming foyer leads to the large two-story living room, with a fireplace and deck access.
- The master suite and bath are located on the first floor along with the study and a guest room.
- Two bedrooms share a full bath upstairs. There's also room for a library or loft, plus additional bonus space, making this a home for comfortable everyday enjoyment and casual entertaining.
- Related Plan: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 12075JL and 12122JL.