Made for Entertaining
About This Plan
- This one level European home plan has lovely stone accents and a tile roof plus an arched entry door for knock-out curb appeal.
- Inside, the home was designed for entertaining with its huge formal dining room that has a tray ceiling and nearby wet bar.
- The open layout means wonderful views into the family room and out to the covered rear patio.
- A key design element in the kitchen is the large bow window that floods the breakfast nook with light.
- The large island, six burner cooktop and walk-in pantry are a chef's delight.
- Six windows flood the front-facing den with light too.
- In back, the enormous master suite has a sitting area with a morning kitchen and a huge spa-like bathroom with a walk-in shower that backs up to the soaking tub.
- The walk-in closet is bigger than most rooms in other houses and has an island for extra storage.
- Just when you think you've seen it all, take the stairs down to the optional finished lower level and be blown away by the huge game room with wet bar, an extra bedroom and bathroom and a golf cart garage.
- A spiral staircase on the outside leisure area brings you back up to the covered patio above.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,566 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12