Made to Impress
About This Plan
- The covered porch has a high ceilings and shelters you as you enter this house plan designed to impress.
- Step inside and you'll be taken in by the great room with cathedral ceiling. It is this home's centerpiece and is viewable from almost everywhere in the home.
- Matching rooms flank the foyer - a private study behind french doors has a 14' beamed ceiling and the den has a 14' tray.
- The kitchen has a curved countertop with casual seating and a walk-in pantry.
- The family room features a fireplace and has easy outdoor access. The large covered deck expands your entertaining possibilities.
- The master suite has deck access and a luxury five fixture bath.
- A desk area and large laundry room are tucked by the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Deck: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1138 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick