Magnetic New American Home Plan with Lower-Level Apartment
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests above this New American home plan, where the 3-car garage extends from the front of the primarily rectangular footprint. A lower-level apartment offers a separate entrance, combined family room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and laundry facilities.
- Upon entering through the front door, discover an open floor plan, which consists of the family room, dining area, and kitchen. French doors grant access to the backyard, as well as allow natural light to fill the interior.
- An oversized, kitchen island anchors the living space, while providing seating for six, and a hidden pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom is situated apart from the secondary bedrooms for added privacy with a comfortable en suite with dual sinks and a roomy walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3, located on the opposite side of the home, share a 4-fixture bath that separates them.
- Downstairs and separate from the 2-bed apartment, you'll find a sizable family room, bedroom, and compartmentalized bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss