Magnificent Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A huge bonus room sits over the three car garage of this handsome Colonial home plan.
- Inside, a wealth of amenities await you including four big bedrooms, a screened porch with charming window seat and a large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- Both formal and informal living spaces let you spread out in comfort.
- Lovely transom windows bring in extra light.
- The big stair hall on the upper floor lets you walk out to the front covered porch.
- This home is designed for SIPs exterior wall.
- Related Plan: See house plan 4171DB for a version with wood framing exterior wall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12