Magnificent English Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- As you approach this stately edifice with its combination of brick, timber and stacked stone, you are reminded of the magnificent English country homes of the landed gentry. But as you enter the soaring two-story vestibule it's evident that the best is truly yet to come.
- Ahead of you is a sweeping double circular staircase spotlighted by a domed ceiling, and beyond is the grand room with its panoramic views and barrel ceiling. The spacious and efficient kitchen is open to the sky-lit Morning and Keeping Rooms and adjacent to the formal dining room.
- This fabulous home is ideal for families that enjoy entertaining in their theater or having visitors stay over in the guest suite, which is thoughtfully located away from the family's quarters.
- The luxurious master suite includes a romantic bath, shower and fireplace situated in the circular turret, a toilet room that also contains a bidet, and separate walk-in closets and dressing areas.
- The home also features a two-story library, three additional bedrooms and a four car garage.
- Beyond the classic elegance of this Georgian manor are many other features for everyday efficiency, such as the elevator and large laundry and craft room on the second floor and the sitting room connecting two of the bedrooms, ideal for children's play and study areas.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 12071JL, 12055JL, 12193JL,12065JL and12215JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,586 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 4,216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1089 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick