About This Plan
- This magnificent estate is detailed with exterior charm: a port-coch're connecting the detached garage to the house, a covered terrace and oval windows.
- The porte-coch're provides the foundation for future nanny or in-law quarters upstairs.
- The main level includes a lavish master suite with an adjoining library, a warm and inviting solarium which opens to a great terrace, and the centrally located grand room.
- The remainder of the main level is occupied by a well appointed kitchen / keeping room with a fireplace and grand views to the rear of the home.
- An elegant fireplace warms the formal dining room, and links to the kitchen through an ample butler's pantry.
- Upstairs, a balcony hall connects three bedrooms, each of which features a walk-in closet
- A future Playroom and an optional private guest suite complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick