About This Plan
- This one-story European-styled plan, with a classic stucco exterior accented by quoins, dentil molding, arched windows and keyed capitals, offers the ultimate in elegance and sophistication.
- The living room and dining room, with its vaulted ceiling, are separated by the center foyer.
- In the well-equipped kitchen-breakfast room, one will find separate double ovens, a cooktop, a dishwasher, and a breakfast bar opening up to the large breakfast room.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a den with a flat vaulted ceiling and brick fireplace flanked by cabinets and bookshelves.
- The master suite, with the raised center ceiling and French doors opening onto the rear covered porch, boasts a grand master bath with his and her walk-in closets, a whirlpool tub and separate shower stall and dual vanities.
- Three other bedrooms are located on the other side of the house, one with a private bath, the other two connected by an adjoining bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.'
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,727 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 64' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick