Magnificent European Design
About This Plan
- This magnificent European style home plan offers plenty of luxurious living space for your family. Special ceiling treatments throughout the house add to the appeal.
- The marble floored vestibule offers grand vistas throughout this home. To the left is a the beamed ceiling library with fireplace and built in book cases.
- The grand staircase ascends to the second floor while a few steps lead to the formal reception and dining halls framed by 12' high columns and coffered ceilings.
- While the reception hall affords limitless views of the gardens beyond, the dining hall exudes warmth with lighted floating ceiling, and fireplace.
- The master suite is entered through its own foyer, and enjoys lavish spaces and views, as does the grand bath.
- A separate guest room of 311 square feet near the garage and a cabana bath of 46 square feet are included in the total living area.
- The upstairs is lavish with two large suites. An open game room with a huge outdoor terrace and a private home theater are added bonuses. A connecting walkway leads to a secluded retreat.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version of this luxury design, see house plan 63132HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 143' 0"
- Depth: 86' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 13' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss