Magnificent Front Porch
About This Plan
- Sturdy colums set on stone bases support the magnificent porch of this Traditional home plan.
- A vaulted screened porch in the rear adds even more space for outdoor enjoyment.
- The open floor plan guarantees beautiful views from one room to the next in the rear of the home.
- When you need quiet time, a formal study off the foyer awaits.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and the laundry center is located here as well, for convenience.
- A romantic fireplace warms the master suite that is enhanced by a large, spa bath with a huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1219 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss