Magnificent Great Room
About This Plan
- From the moment you step into the foyer of this Hill Country home, breathtaking views go straight through to the magnificent great room with its tray ceiling and big bay window that overlooks the huge back lanai.
- The big fireplace serves as a focal point and gathering spot and can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the open layout.
- An outdoor fireplace warms the lanai and a summer kitchen stands ready to serve all your barbecue needs.
- Double doors in the master suite open to the lanai so you can enjoy the summer breezes.
- The vaulted master bathroom is enormous and showcases a big soaking tub and over-sized walk-in shower.
- Even the master walk-in closet is special with hidden access that opens to a windowless safe room.
- Two additional bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home with a fourth bedroom upstairs.
- The second floor games room opens to a marvelous covered balcony.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"