Magnificent Hill Country Estate
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Get all the bells and whistles with this magnificent Hill Country home plan.
- The impressive entry foyer has a curved staircase and a two-story ceiling that soars up.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer.
- You can also entertain in the huge family room with its tray ceiling, big fireplace and nearby wet bar.
- In the gourmet kitchen you get two islands that both have sweeping views of the breakfast nook and family room.
- The luxurious master suite is opulence itself.
- Relax in your chaise lounge in the sitting area or look up at the gorgeous tray ceiling.
- The enormous walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections and you even have a secret doorway that leads into the study.
- A private guest suite at the opposite side of the house makes the ideal in-law suite.
- The magnificent second floor is full of surprises with a dedicated exercise room and a fabulous entertaining area with room for cards, billiards and games.
- A step-down library faces the front of the home.
- Three big bedrooms complete this floor but you can easily expand to add an additional bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,174 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 956 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 6"
- Depth: 101' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1230 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12