Magnificent Log Home Plan With Detached Garage
About This Plan
- With natural stone and reclaimed antique barn wood siding, highlighted by dramatic soaring timber frame bents inside and out, this magnificent log home plan incorporates all the best features of our natural element homes.
- The main level embraces you with a spacious open living room featuring a massive natural stone fireplace.
- The master bedroom has a spa-like bathroom and dressing area plus double doors that lead to the rear deck.
- Blending into the dining room, the generous gourmet-equipped, two chef kitchen has a walk-in pantry and large island that faces the stone fireplace.
- All the main rooms flow onto the impressive covered outdoor living space and screened porch with stone fireplace.
- On the upper level of the home, two bedrooms each with a full bathroom, share the loft space that overlooks the family room below.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,149 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,149 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 125' 7"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 841 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"