About This Plan
- As you enter from the foyer through the front porch the spiral staircase and large decorative pillars will draw your eyes to all the wonders of this house plan.
- The dining room is set off with pillars and has a recessed oval ceiling.
- Next to the dining room is the study with its coffered ceilings, built in shelves and access to the veranda.
- The main living area is very open and showcases the kitchen with its island and quarter moon shaped eating bar with double dishwashers.
- The family room, separated from the kitchen by a breakfast area, has a built in entertainment center and fireplace.
- Behind the family room is a billiard room with a bar, a media room and laundry room.
- Divided by a veranda from the main living area are the master and guest suites.
- The guest suite has a private bath and large closet.
- The master suite has his and hers walk in closets, shower, domed bath area and double sinks.
- The second floor has two bedrooms, each with private baths and walk in closets.
- There is also a sleeping alcove off the game room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 758 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"