Magnificent Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant courtyard entry presents a grand first impression of this magnificent Mediterranean house plan.
- Four sets of double doors in the courtyard open from the left wing of the home and from the formal dining room on the right.
- On the other side of the dining room, two more sets of double doors swing open to reveal a side covered lanai.
- The main foyer opens to a gallery and beyond that you have the two-story library with stairs that take you up to the second floor.
- An open floor plan makes the informal area of the home visible to the kitchen, breakfast nook and gigantic family room.
- Homeowners get a spacious and luxurious master suite that has its own foyer complete with a tray ceiling.
- On the second floor, two additional bedroom suites are connected by an open rail balcony bridge that looks down into the foyer on one side and the stairwell on the other.
- Walk through double doors to the upper library where you can see down into the lower library or step out onto the big rear outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,223 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Attic: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 89' 7"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss