Magnificent One-Level Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco wrap the exterior of this magnificent one-level house plan, where arched entryways support the grand front porch.
- Step inside and discover a formal dining room to the right, across from a living room / study, while the family room can be found straight ahead. The open kitchen offers a large island and a breakfast nook for casual meals.
- The roomy double garage lends additional space for storage, and a coat closet sits just inside to help organize personal gear.
- The spacious master suite spoils its homeowner with a fireplace, access to the back porch, and dual closets. A freestanding tub rests in front of an oversized shower flanked by two vanities in the luxury en suite.
- Three secondary bedrooms are located behind the 2-car garage; one includes a full bath, and two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,957 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12