Magnificent Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This magnificent Traditional house plan has a stately presence and a gorgeous wrap-around porch.
- An air-lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out in the winter and ushers you into the home.
- Fireplaces can be found in both the dining room and living room, adding a cozy ambiance.
- Step out into the bright sunroom with glass on three sides.
- A side-load garage suits this home for a corner lot.
- On the upper level, the master bath is enormous with a big shower and separate soaking tub.
- Each of the remaining bedrooms has lots of storage space with their own walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch