Magnificent Victorian Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- A magnificent, finely wrought covered porch wraps around this impressive Victorian estate home plan. The two-story foyer provides a direct view past the stylish bannister and into the great room with a large central fireplace.
- To the left of the foyer is a bookshelf-lined library and to the right is an octagonal-shaped dining room.
- The island cooktop completes a convenient work triangle in the kitchen and a pass-through connects this room with the morning room. A butler's pantry, walk-in closet, and broom closet offer plenty of storage space.
- A luxurious master suite on the first floor opens to the rear covered porch. A through-fireplace warms the bedroom, sitting room, and dressing room, which includes His and Hers walk-in closets.
- Four uniquely designed bedrooms, three full baths, and a lounge with fireplace are located on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 99' 3"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss