About This Plan
- You'll marvel at the exterior of this magnificent Tudor home plan. Inside, you'll be greeted by a turreted spiral staircase in the two-story foyer. You'll also find a powder room and phone center conveniently located for friends and guests.
- Take two steps down to the elegant living room with music alcove or to the library fireplace and wet bar. The family room is also graced with a fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large work island, snack bar and a butler's pantry leading into the formal dining room.
- The second floor features four bedrooms with private baths. Two bedrooms have their own fireplaces.
- The master suite pampers with a fireplace, his-and-hers walk-in closets, a whirlpool bath and a sunny sitting area. Adjacent to the master suite is a nursery that would also make an ideal exercise room.
- Related Plan: For another luxurious tudor home plan, see 81116W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 133' 9"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss