Main Master & More Below
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you the master suite on the main level and a fully finished lower level. Alternate versions attest to the overall design's popularity.
- The master suite features his-and-her walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bath.
- The great room and breakfast area are open providing a great flow. The great room has a fireplace and built-ins and lots of windows to bring the outdoors in.
- The kitchen has great views and is designed with entertaining in mind. A sunroom and deck offer casual eating options.
- The formal dining room is near the kitchen for easy serving.
- A resource area makes a great small office. A mud room, laundry and powder room off the garage complete the main level.
- The lower level is fully loaded and has outdoor access if your lot pemits.
Related Plans: See these alternate versions - house plan 14540RK and 14542RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,788 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 88' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 1" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot