Main Master with More Below
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you the master suite on the main level and a fully finished lower level. Alternate versions attest to the overall design's popularity.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet accesible through the 5-fixture bath.
- The dinette and great room are open providing a great open feel. The great room has a fireplace and built-ins and a bay window giving you lots of natural light.
- The kitchen has great views and is designed with entertaining in mind. A vaulted 3-season porch with deck access is a nice touch.
- The formal dining room is near the kitchen for easy serving.
- The library makes a great home office. A mud room and laundry off the garage and a powder room complete the main level.
- The lower level is fully loaded and has outdoor access if your lot pemits.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - house plan 14540RK and 14543RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,589 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss